According to the Council of Foreign Relations (CFR), the following are the top ten threats facing the world in 2015.
- The intensification of the conflict in Iraq
- A large-scale attack on the U.S. homeland or ally
- A cyber attack on U.S. critical infrastructure
- A severe North Korean crisis
- The renewed threat of Israeli military strikes against Iran
- An armed confrontation in the South China Sea
- The escalation of the Syrian civil war
- Rising violence and instability in Afghanistan
- Increased fighting in eastern Ukraine
- Heightened Israeli-Palestinian tensions
If any of what is forecast becomes real, my best suggestion is to ‘prepare’.
Reference: The Blaze