Our country was founded by tough, hard working individuals who came here because they were repressed and unable to ‘get ahead’ in Europe. They endured hardship as a matter of every day life. Today, we (too many of us) Americans have gotten soft and lazy, are unwilling to ‘work’ for a living, much less sacrifice.
My question to you is, how hard do you work and how much money do you make (after taxes) per year? A lot? No? Well maybe you should use the new ‘modern’ way of making a living. I know the numbers below sound crazy, but they aren’t. You might ask yourself how it is that we’re $18T+ in debt?
How to be supported with government benefits for you and your girlfriend (family).
1. Don’t marry the girlfriend.
2. Use your mom’s address to get your mail.
3. The guy buys a house.
4. Guy rents out house to his girl girlfriend who has 2 of his kids.
5. Section 8 will pay 900 a month for a 3 bedroom home.
6. Girlfriend signs up for Obamacare so guy doesn’t have to pay for family insurance.
7. Girlfriend gets to go to college for free being a single mother.
8. Girlfriend gets 600 a month for food stamps.
9. Girlfriend gets free cell phone.
10. Girlfriend get free utilities.
11. Guy later moves into home but uses mom’s house to get mail.
12. Girlfriend claims one kid and guy claims one kid on taxes. Now you both get to claim head of house hold at $1800 credit.
13. Girlfriend gets disability for being “crazy” or having a “bad back” at $1800 a month and never has to work again.
How does this all add up you ask?
21600 disability +
10800 free housing +
6000 free Obamacare +
6000 free food +
4800 free utilities +
6000 cell grant money to spend +
12000 a year in college tuition free from Pell grant +
8800 tax benefit for being a single mother =
Total: $75,000 PER YEAR in benefits?