When you are a leader, you typically have three choices when making decisions. 1) Do what is right for your people; 2) Do what is right for you; 3) Do what is right for both. If the leader is one based in ‘good’ values, character, and morals, he’ll typically shoot for #3 — at best.
But when you have a leader who is out for himself first, the process is a bit different. Trump, in my opinion is out for #1. If you don’t think so, watch the following video and answer these simple questions.
- How important do you think he believes the 1st amendment is to this country?
- How important do you think freedom of the press is in his mind?
- How vindictive do you think he can be if you are identified as his enemy?
- If you don’t think he’s out to make money — a LOT of money — why would he want to sue people with such vigor?
- And lastly, does this man sound like he wants to do what is good for his people?
How did this country ever get to this point??
As a second point on Trump’s character, you might watch this video to see once again what he believes about the 1st amendment and the police. Apparently he doesn’t believe a person should be able to wear a T-shirt that offends him. And the police in his mind (aka, brown-shirts) don’t respond how he’d like when he’s offended. Give someone like this real power and what do you have? A fascist. ala, Mussolini..!!