A lot of people are upset with where we are today. Things that have happened in the recent 2-3 years were at one time not even thought to be possible — now they are a reality! The majority of the public want to understand ‘why’ are we here? ‘How’ did we get here? ‘What’ has caused this unbelievable decline in America?
So what’s wrong with America today you ask..? Here’s a brief list:
- We send jobs to communist countries where we now have a serious imbalance of trade.
- We send our money to communist countries to help support them.
- We’ve even allow China, a communist country, to participate in the U.N.
- We now see the U.N. (at least Obama does) as the only hope for us and the world.
- We now find the pledge to our flag as discriminatory and politically incorrect.
- We find it hard to see the difference between the Republican and Democratic parties.
- What has been traditional thinking is no longer viewed as valid due to the supreme court’s decisions.
- Our schools are not teaching our children true history nor American values.
- The media has been taken over by the progressive left — biased beyond belief.
- The movie industry and television now promote violence and immoral shows.
- Laws pertaining to nudity and promiscuity have been radically watered down.
- Homosexuality and gay marriage have been ‘normalized’ in America.
- We have all but eliminated prayer in public in all venues.
- The value of the constitution has been degraded to where it is of little apparent value.
- Our American culture and values have been changed significantly over recent years.
- We even have little faith in the FBI now due to the Clinton scandal.
- And the nuclear family has been devalued and raising of children now requires ‘a village’.
Does any of this sound familiar? If it does, please read the following highlighted text documented in congress and compare it to the observations above. Ask yourself, is all that has happened just a fluke? Or was it all a plan!? If you’re impressed with what you read, go back and count how many goals have been completed. Then ask yourself, ‘how close are we to being a communist state’..?
The Communist’s Goals for America
Recorded in Congressional Record – Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
“Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America. At Mrs. Nordman’s request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following list of Communist Goals, which she identifies as an excerpt from ‘The Naked Communist’, by Cleon Skousen.”
- U.S. acceptance of (communist) coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war.
- U.S. willingness to capitulate (to communists) in preference to engaging in atomic war.
- Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength.
- Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war.
- Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites.
- Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination.
- Grant recognition of Red China (by the U.N.).
- Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev’s promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N.
- Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress.
- Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N.
- Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. (Some Communist leaders believe the world can be taken over as easily by the U.N. as by Moscow. Sometimes these two centers compete with each other as they are now doing in the Congo.)
- Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party.
- Do away with all loyalty oaths.
- Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office.
- Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States.
- Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights.
- Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers’ associations. Put the party line in textbooks.
- Gain control of all student newspapers.
- Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack.
- Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy making positions.
- Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures.
- Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to “eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms.”
- Control art critics and directors of art museums. “Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art.”
- Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them “censorship” and a violation of free speech and free press.
- Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV.
- Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as “normal, natural, healthy.”
- Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with “social” religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a “religious crutch.”
- Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of “separation of church and state.”
- Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.
- Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the “common man.”
- Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the “big picture.” Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over.
- Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture–education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc.
- Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus.
- Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities.
- Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI.
- Infiltrate and gain control of more unions.
- Infiltrate and gain control of big business.
- Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat].
- Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals.
- Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce.
- Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents.
- Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use [“]united force[“] to solve economic, political or social problems.
- Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government.
- Internationalize the Panama Canal.
- Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike.
Based on my count, we are just one or two moves away from ‘checkmate‘. And we are now at a point that we believe that Trump is our only chance to survive.!? Scary…